Daybreak Adult Day Services
Click here for the Selma Larson Caregiver's Conference!
Daybreak offers a secure environment for individuals who are 60 and older displaying age related challenges or who cannot be left alone safely.
The caring, professional staff at Daybreak provides assessments and health monitoring. Lunch is provided, as well as healthy snacks, in a homelike atmosphere. Daily activities allow socialization and the opportunity to meet new people.
Benefits to the older adult include:
• A stimulating, therapeutic environment
• Expert, nurturing care
• A structured environment
• Enjoyable activities that can renew interest in life
• Allows individual to function at their highest level of independence
• An inexpensive alternative to 24-hour care.
Studies have shown that Adult Day Care Services decrease caregiver stress. This assists caregivers in keeping loved ones in the home longer, avoiding nursing home placement.
Benefits to the care providers and family include:
• A quality option for working adults during working hours
• A much needed break, reducing stress, anxiety, and depression
• An opportunity to enhance personal needs and improve emotional well-being
• Expert advice and educational opportunities
• Time to re-energize
• A way to keep your loved one at home
Daybreak Adult Day Services is open Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
327 Erie St. (east entrance)
Adrian, MI 49221
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL
DAYBREAK ADULT DAY SERVICES
Home • Services • Meals • Home Care • Respite • Transportation • FGP • Daybreak
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren • Senior Centers • Commodities • MMAP
Case Coordination • Taxes • Project Ramp • Links and Resources